Tuesday, October 23, 2012

So I have this plain wood jewelry display that I bought for all of $1.50 months ago and haven't gotten around to painting yet, and I want to get it painted in the next couple weeks before my party. The only problem is I can't find a design I like. I want to paint the background a light lavender purple, and I was looking for a nice filigree type design for the bottom. I want something nice enough to catch someone's attention as they're walking by if it's on a table at a craft fair, but not too fancy that it would draw attention away from my jewelry. I wanted to find something with skulls and maybe lillies, but I'm just not liking anything I'm finding online. If anyone has any suggestions of what I could do with it, I would really appreciate the help. I'm going to paint the base coat on tomorrow, but until I pick a design I like that's all I'm going to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment