Sunday, October 7, 2012

Welcome to AlterEgo Designs!


“Where old styles come to find a second life.” AlterEgo Designs is a new and innovative design company serving all your creative clothing and accessory needs, with items available for both sexes.
 Do you have an old shirt you never wear anymore but can’t bear to party with? AlterEgo Designs can help! I convert shirts that are too big or too plain into better fitting, more stylish articles of clothing. I can make that old boyfriend’s tee into a unique piece you’ll love all over again! I also make purses and drawstring backpacks out of old clothes. Have an old sweater that just doesn't fit right anymore? How about turning it into a matching hat and scarf combo you’ll love for years to come?
I also make unique and custom jewelry. Have an old charm or pendant you’re not sure what to do with? I can help! Need that perfect piece of jewelry for a party or event? I've got you covered. I have a large selection of unique pieces on hand with beads and pendants collected from antique shops and art fairs all over the area, and I also make custom pieces upon request.
 Sound like something you’d be interested in? Check out my Facebook page over at www.facebook.com/AlterEgoDesigns to see some examples of my work as well as many items currently for sale in my shop! I’m willing to meet on campus to discuss any custom project ideas you might have in mind, just drop me a message at my Facebook page to set it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment